Our Key Dates
- 1987: Foundation of PARIMAR BROKERS by Gérard HIRGOROM under the name of PARIS MAR. At the origin, the company was hosting the S&P clients of the famous Parisian brokerage house PARIS MARITIME established in the fifties.
- 1993: Takeover of FRANCHARTE a famous shipbroker established by Francis GRIEDER in 1966 to serve the liner and reefer markets as Chartering Shipbroker. Relocation to 94, rue St-Lazare in the heart of Paris Opera District.
- 2006: Change of Ownership following the buyout of the founder’s shares by Cyril JARNET
- 2011: Relocation to new effective premises in the lovely town of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, 20 km west from Paris
- 2016: New commercial brand PARIMAR BROKERS.
- Experience in all kind of shipbroking
- Leader in Passenger and RoRo broking
- Sophisticated and taylor-made transactions
- Dedicated to customer relationship.
- High level of service quality from A to Z
- INDEPENDENCE: We have always remained independent from all the shipping companies and only owned by its partners.
- TRUST: let shipping remain an industry where verbal agreement is binding as signed contracts.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Apart from brokerage service, we intend to propose high reliability and confidentiality to our clients.
- CLIENTS’ INTEREST FIRST : our size is the best guarantee against any conflict of interest that may happen when using with large brokerage shops.We are not “decision-makers” ourselves but just there to render the best assistance to our clients’ shipping transaction.
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
- Important investment in IT in order that the information, our raw material, may be used by our clients.
- Dedicated integrated software for the shipping industry based upon the LR-Fairplay Database (more than 20000 entries updated every day).
- Own database of sales status and position
- An international network of 2500 correspondents worldwide.